I’m a Ph.D. candidate at the Database & Information Systems Group at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University. My research interests include graph databases, Database Systems, and Cloud Data Management. In my free time, I enjoy participating in open source activities.
- Graph Databases
- Database Systems
- Cloud Data Management
- Hyunsik Choi, Jihoon Son, Haemi Yang, Hyoseok Ryu, and Yon Dohn Chung, Tajo: A Distributed Data Warehouse System on Large Clusters (demo), 29th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE), Brisbane, Australia, April 8-12, 2013.
- Hyunsik Choi, Ki Yong Lee, and Yon Dohn Chung, Skyline queries on keyword-matched data, Information Sciences, Vol. 232, pp 449-463, 2013. (Impact Factor: 2.833)
- Jihoon Son, Hyunsik Choi, and Yon Dohn Chung, Skew-Tolerant Key Distribution for Load Balancing in MapReduce, IEICE Trans. IS, E95-D(2), pp. 677-680, Feb. 2012.
- Kyong-Ha Lee, Hyunsik Choi, Bongki Moon, Yoon-Joon Lee, and Yon Dohn Chung, Parallel Data Processing with MapReduce: A Survey, ACM SIGMOD Record 40(4): 11-20, 2011.
- Hyunsik Choi, Jihoon Son, YongHyun Cho, Min Kyoung Sung, Yon Dohn Chung, SPIDER : A System for Scalable, Parallel / Distributed Evaluation of large-scale RDF Data (demo), the 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), Hong Kong, November 2-6, 2009.
- HaRim Jung, Hyunsik Choi and Yon Dohn Chung, Generalized Spatial Queries in the Wireless Data Broadcasting System, International Conference on Mobile Data Management Systems, Services and Middleware (MDM), Taipei, Taiwan, May 18-20, 2009.